By Sharon Aron Baron
Enjoy a chance to marvel at the beauty of the delicate and graceful orchid during the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital 5th Annual Orchid & Plant Festival.
Held on Saturday, April 10, and Sunday, April 11, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., the center expects more than 20 orchid, plant, and garden art vendors to attend this year.
Attendees will be able to safely enjoy the open-air event while observing COVID protocols. Vendors will be spaced out across the nature center property, sanitizing stations will be available, and masks must be worn at all times.
Admission is $7 or $6 per person — if you purchase by April 9. Visitors will also see some of the nature center’s fascinating wildlife ambassadors in the exhibit area and walk-thru aviary, plus visit a live apiary.
All proceeds will benefit the Sawgrass Nature Center and Wildlife Hospital, which provides environmental education programs focused on South Florida’s unique, fragile Everglades and its many resident species. The wildlife hospital also provides expert rehabilitative care to over 900 injured and orphaned native wildlife annually at no cost to the public.
For more information, visit www.sawgrassnaturecenter.org. The Orchid & Plant Festival is held at 3000 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts