By Jill Fox
With the holidays approaching, Basser’s Fine Wine & Craft Beer has various collections to choose from, along with several outdoor events where people can try something new — or give them as gifts.
First, on Saturday, November 21, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Basser’s is holding a special local collaboration with Duckhorn Winery and Meat ‘N Bone, who hand-deliver some of the best steaks in the country.
For everyone’s last-minute holiday needs, a tasting of wines from Grgich Hills Napa Valley will be held Wednesday, November 25, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Sampled wines included are Merlot, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, and Fume Blanc, along with small appetizers.
On Saturday, December 5, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Basser’s will showcase Caymus Vineyard. This includes a Caymus cabernet along with various other Wagner family selections. In addition, customers will be treated to a live performance by local artist Jesse Young.
Laurent Perrier will bring their world-famous Champagne to Basser’s for a special tasting on Saturday, December 19, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., including Champagne and chocolate pairings for guests.
Guests must wear masks while inside the store. All tastings are free and don’t require an RSVP, but they ask attendees to check “Coming” on their Facebook page, if possible.
For any questions about the upcoming events, call 954-840-3122 or visit bassersfinewine.com. Basser’s Fine Wine & Craft Beer is located at 6240 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 109 in Coral Springs.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.21Great News! Coral Springs Ranked 13th Safest City in America
- News2022.01.13Developer To Revise Plans For Heron Bay Development Project
- News2021.12.23‘It’s A Christmas Miracle’: Man Survives From Heart Attack Thanks to Good Samaritan
- Crime & Safety2021.12.17Coral Springs Neighborhood On Alert After Vehicle Break-In