By: Chris Brunner
Bring your entire family because the downtown area will be transformed into a winter wonderland featuring free ice skating, a giant snow globe, holiday treats, hot cocoa and other fun winter surprises.
The event will feature an outdoor showing of Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas and other short holidays films on a huge movie screen at Downtown Coral Springs. Also be prepared for a chance of snow!
Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome in the movie area, but please no pets or alcoholic beverages. The event is free, but there will be food and refreshments available for purchase.
The Downtown in December event happens on Saturday, December 12, 2015 and the fun starts at 5 p.m. at the new ArtWalk.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court. Downtown Coral Springs is located at 9400 W. Sample Road, just west of University Drive. There will be plenty of free parking in the Downtown area.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed