By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get into the fall spirit and enjoy the “Flavors of Fall” with harvest-inspired treats from local food trucks and vendors at the next Bites-N-Sips event.
Food trucks joining the celebration include Cherry Smash, World Famous Eggroll, Jerk it Cuisine, 681 Seafood and Southern Bites, OP-Ita, Granny B’s, Santo Dulce Churros, and J & J Soul Food.
Alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase.
Residents will enjoy a petting zoo, family fun, arts and crafts, cornhole, harvest-themed photo opportunities, and music provided by DJ Randy with Outrageous Productions.
Bring your lawn chairs. The event is held on Friday, November 5, 2021, from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., located at the City Hall Lawn at 9500 W Sample Road. Parking is free at the City Hall garage.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste Dec. 4
- Events2021.11.28TICKET ALERT: 6th Annual Orchid and Plant Festival at the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive
- Events2021.11.23Save 25 Percent Off Shows: Cyber Monday Shopping Starts Early at the Center for the Arts