By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Thanksgiving Eve while everyone is preparing for their holiday meal, diehard followers of Black Friday sales are already lining up waiting for the door busters to start.
On Wednesday evening in front of Best Buy in Coral Springs we found Rico Espinoza and Ronnie Williams sitting comfortably enjoying the cool 61 degree temperatures. It would be a a full day before the doors would open at 5 p.m.
Would they be purchasing the $199 Panasonic 50″ HDTV? The $299 Dell Laptop? How about the Mac Book Air for $779? I had no idea but from what I learned two years ago from interviewing other diehard Black Friday fanatics, many of these folks do this year after year. Many enjoy meeting other people more than the deals. Some even bring tents or play video games while passing the time.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show