By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Thanksgiving Eve while everyone is preparing for their holiday meal, diehard followers of Black Friday sales are already lining up waiting for the door busters to start.
On Wednesday evening in front of Best Buy in Coral Springs we found Rico Espinoza and Ronnie Williams sitting comfortably enjoying the cool 61 degree temperatures. It would be a a full day before the doors would open at 5 p.m.
Would they be purchasing the $199 Panasonic 50″ HDTV? The $299 Dell Laptop? How about the Mac Book Air for $779? I had no idea but from what I learned two years ago from interviewing other diehard Black Friday fanatics, many of these folks do this year after year. Many enjoy meeting other people more than the deals. Some even bring tents or play video games while passing the time.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video