By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Thanksgiving Eve while everyone is preparing for their holiday meal, diehard followers of Black Friday sales are already lining up waiting for the door busters to start.
On Wednesday evening in front of Best Buy in Coral Springs we found Rico Espinoza and Ronnie Williams sitting comfortably enjoying the cool 61 degree temperatures. It would be a a full day before the doors would open at 5 p.m.
Would they be purchasing the $199 Panasonic 50″ HDTV? The $299 Dell Laptop? How about the Mac Book Air for $779? I had no idea but from what I learned two years ago from interviewing other diehard Black Friday fanatics, many of these folks do this year after year. Many enjoy meeting other people more than the deals. Some even bring tents or play video games while passing the time.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.18Spring 2022 Softball Registration Open until January 31
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’