By: Sharon Aron Baron
A groundbreaking celebration was held for Broward Health Coral Springs future expansion project which will include a new labor and delivery room and neonatal intensive care unit.
“This is an exciting time in the history of BHCS and an important step in serving this rapidly growing community,” said Drew Grossman, CEO of BHCS. “The groundbreaking ceremony was truly a celebration of the hard work that our Care Warriors do here at BHCS every day.”
Expected to be completed in 2018, the 110,000-square-foot expansion includes four floors of healthcare services which will meet the needs of patients and their families during labor and delivery, including C-section rooms for expectant mothers, 28 private mother/baby post-partum rooms, a new 10-bed NICU, private medical beds on another floor and additional space for future clinical services.
“We are very proud of this project and we are honored to provide the very best in healthcare to patients and families in our community for generations to come,” said Grossman.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.08Just Announced: City Hosts Free ‘Hoppin’ into Springs’ Egg Hunt
- News2021.03.08Leadership Broward Launches ‘Follow the Leader in You’ Program for 8th-Grade Students
- News2021.03.08Check Out Open Play Chess in Coral Springs on March 10
- News2021.03.08Coral Springs Expands Recycling Options with New Mullins Park Location