By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Annual Fourth of July celebration where families are encouraged to celebrate the holiday safely by enjoying a grand fireworks display in the park.
Beginning on Thursday, July 4 at 6 p.m., the fun will include games, bounce houses, food, and entertainment. The event is free, but there will be fees for food, bounce houses and games. Service animals are welcome on a leash with a proper vest. All other pets are prohibited. The fireworks display will begin promptly at 9 p.m.
For safety purposes, sparklers, personal fireworks, and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited and security will be enforced. All items brought into the park are subject to search. Searches are voluntary; however, failure to allow a search will result in denial of entry.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.06.01Coral Springs Chief: Incident in Minneapolis Not Acceptable in our Department
- News2020.06.01City Cancels Annual Teen Political Forum Due to Planned Protests
- News2020.05.31100+ Restaurants Now Open In Coral Springs for Dining and Delivery
- News2020.05.30Tennis, Tattoos, and Massage Services Allowed to Reopen in Coral Springs