By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Laugh Out Loud Comedy Show presented by the Broward County Resiliency Center summer programming presents a night of hilarity for the entire family with a cast of nationally known comedians.
Included in the line-up are celebrity comedians Stacy Steel, Carl Rimi, Javi Carrion, Ramon Garcia, Dexter Angry and Ricky Cruz.
Broward County Public Schools continues to focus on providing support and services to the victims, families, employees and community affected by the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School tragedy in Parkland. As part of the recovery process, a variety of activities are taking place during the summer months when schools are not in session.
This free family event, coordinated and hosted by South Florida’s own Julie Baez, features a PG-13 show for adults and a separate concurrent high-energy, fun and supportive comedic experience, along with theatrical exercises and introductions to improvisation by Improv U for children in grades three through six.
The event takes place Friday, July 13, from 6 pm. To 8 p.m. at the Coral Springs High School Auditorium 7201 W Sample Road.
The Laugh Out Loud Comedy Show event is free and open to the public. RSVP is required at Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/2Kn0oJ2.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December