By Sharon Aron Baron
On Wednesday, the Chabad of Coral Springs will once again distribute fresh produce in their ongoing efforts to continue fighting food insecurity in the community.
Led by Rabbi Avraham Friedman, the Chabad receives weekly deliveries of 3,000 boxes of fresh produce generously supplied by Simply Fresh. The Chabad of Coral Springs welcomes families in need to pick up their free food boxes weekly.
The various vegetables and salads are being provided by Simply Fresh. Please do not arrive before 5 p.m. Wednesday, August 26, as the parking lot will be closed for the trucks to enter.
According to Rabbi Friedman, the event is open to the public, and something the Chabad has been trying to do as often as possible, especially amid the Coronavirus.
Visit the Chabad 3925 N University Dr. to any struggling family in our community.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show