By: Sharon Aron Baron
City Hall in the Mall has resumed operations, and to help improve productivity as well as reduce the time spent waiting for services, they have launched a new check-in system.
QLess Virtual Check-In System allows its customers to make an appointment, reserve a spot in line from home or check current wait time.
To enhance the overall customer experience for those seeking passport services, the queuing system QLess will eliminate long lines by offering virtual lines instead. This provides more freedom to shop, dine, or relax while waiting for service.
Once a customer is signed up, they will receive notifications via text message. Customers may also join the queue in-person through a kiosk located in our storefront at the mall.
Director of Human Resources, Dale Pazdra said the QLess service enhancements are another example of its commitment to delivering excellent customer service to our community. “We are excited to finally implement these changes as part of our re-opening plans.”
Waiting will not be allowed inside City Hall in the Mall. Customers are encouraged to wait in their car or shop in the mall until they are notified it’s their turn. All visitors must wear a facial covering when entering City Hall in the Mall and keep a 6-foot distance from others at all times.
The service is currently available for passport services only. Fingerprinting services are temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For those in need of special assistance, staff members are available over the phone to assist with assigning customers to the queue.
Currently, appointments are only offered for Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. To use this service go to kiosk.na4.qless.com.
City Hall in the Mall is located inside the southwest entrance of the Coral Square Mall: 9239 W. Atlantic Blvd. (at the intersection of University Drive and Atlantic Blvd.) Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20