By: Sharon Aron Baron
Members of the community will have a unique opportunity to attend a star-studded comedy show in support of Orange Ribbons for Jaime.
Tickets are on sale for a “An Evening of Laughter” Comedy Night Fundraiser taking place on Wednesday, February 19 at 8 p.m. and will feature nationally-recognized comedians Alonzo Bodden (NBCʼs Last Comic Standing, Dr. Ken, Fresh Off the Boat, The Tonight Show), Jim Breuer (Saturday Night Live, Half-Baked, ESPN SportsCenter), and Jessica Kirson (The Comedian, The Howard Stern Show, The Tonight Show, The View).
Tickets are currently on sale at Ticketmaster.com and range from $75 -$175. Patrons have the opportunity to purchase a VIP package that provides the best seats in the house, along with a pre-event Meet & Greet cocktail reception with the talent, and so much more. These VIP seats are almost sold out; however, other premium seats are still available.
Formed by Fred and Jennifer Guttenberg following the tragic loss of their daughter Jaime in the Parkland shooting, Orange Ribbons for Jaime’s mission is to honor her by not only supporting causes important to her in life but also causes that deal with the way her life was tragically cut short.
“I hope all of our friends and supporters can come out for this great event that is sure to put a smile on your face while supporting Jaime’s vision and causes near and dear to her heart,” said Fred Guttenberg.
If you cannot make it to the event, any donation and contribution to the organization would be greatly appreciated at orangeribbonsforjaime.org.
The event will be held at the Parker Playhouse 707 NE 8th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.07.07City to Host Blood Drive with Wellness Checkup, COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- News2020.07.06COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs Jump Past 800 in Latest Report
- News2020.07.06City Manager Appoints New Director for the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.07.06City Closes Pools After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19