By Claire Cornish
Cooper is a 7-year-old Labrador/ Black Mouth Cur mix who, until recently rather enjoyed his life.
He had a loving owner whom he adored, human nieces and nephews, to play with, and a comfortable spot on the couch that he made all his own.
Sadly, his world was shattered recently when his owner was moved into hospice care, and now there is nobody who can take care of him.
Cooper is a really easy dog. He is happy, well-adjusted, and extremely reliable with both adults and children, and he never met a stranger that he didn’t immediately make into a friend. He is house-trained, knows commands, and is beautifully obedient. He’s never lived with other pets before, but he is so calm and friendly that it’s hard to imagine that he would find this a problem.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family