By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades Cheerleading team had to compete an extra time to make the State Championship and finished third out of six teams in the extra large non-tumbling division.
“The girls gave everything they had and performed a great routine,” Head Coach Alison Madej said. “I am so proud of them.”
Their team consists of Kasey Ardron, Macie Schnell, Briana Zabaleta, Sophia Castro, Shea Esposito, Jenna Walker, Alexis Roberts, Justina Winchester, Jocelyn Irelan, Abigail Miller, Rian Seligman, Kiersten Eaton, Silvana Piedrahita, Haley Swickle, Lory Piloto, Arielle Bennett, Noelle Brooks, Taylor Evans, Anastasia Carassco, Fabiana Gonzalez, Kaylie Santiago, Ryleigh Williamson, Alyssa Onofre, Anthony Stewart, Isabella Infante, Nathalie Arbelaez, Ava Rose Stout and Azariah Cisrow.
The Jaguars have only four seniors and will look to make another run toward a Stats Championship next season.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 22, 20245 Coral Springs Teams Compete in Regionals; Bowlers Compete in BCAA Tournament
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Glades Football Adds New Offensive Coordinator
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Springs Athletes Shine in Wrestling Tournaments and Lacrosse Matches
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Former Coral Springs Charter Pitcher Brianna Godfrey Nearly Perfect in Debut With Maryland