By: Matt Rothman
They recently ran individually at Markham Park on Tuesday and had several runners record their best result this season in the 3.1-mile race.
Ali Abdallah led the way for the Jaguars, who came in tenth place in the last race. He finished with a time of 19.52.32, which was more than 30 seconds faster than he ran earlier this year. Ian Holtzman and Ethan Weinstock have also run well for the Jaguars and finished within five seconds of each other.
For the girls, Angelina Bishop recorded the team’s fastest time. She finished in 15th place, which was 12 spots ahead of teammate Valentina Ventresca. Jessica Saint-Amand was third to finish for Coral Glades, and while Gianna Thomas did not run in the last meet, she has improved tremendously this season when on the course.
With several meets left in the regular season, the Jaguars will continue to gear up for Districts and potentially Regionals later this year.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.10.01Coral Springs Charter Girls Volleyball Riding 3-Game Winning Streak
- News2022.09.29Coral Springs Charters’ Bella Bertorelli Commits to Play College Softball
- News2022.09.29Week 5 High School Football Games in Coral Springs Rescheduled
- News2022.09.282 Coral Springs Charter Students Receive Military Academy Nominations from Rep. Ted Deutch