By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades High School football team officially had six players sign their letters of intent to continue playing football in college.
On the offensive line, Demetrius Robinson signed to play at St. Thomas University, and center Jarred Hart will attend Concordia University Chicago. Defensively, Faud Rivas made his commitment official to play at Peru State College.
“It’s a blessing. Especially for a program that a lot of people counted out,” said Head Coach Cam Thomas. “I’m very proud of these young men that signed today, but it’s only the beginning.”
Coach Thomas believes that he still has several seniors who will sign in the weeks to come as the Jaguars are coming off their first playoff appearance in school history.
He could not be more thankful for the support he has got from Principal Dr. Kaplan, Assistant Principal Michelle Stein, Athletic Director Kristen Garcia, and the entire Coral Glades staff.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.283 Coral Springs Baseball Players 4A State Champions For North Broward Prep
- News2021.05.22CHAMPIONS AGAIN: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Wins 2nd State Championship in 6 Years
- News2021.05.21BREAKING: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball 1 Win Away From State Championship
- News2021.05.16J.P. Taravella Baseball’s Unforgettable Season Ends in Regional Final