The City of Coral Springs is having their annual haunted house on Friday, October 26 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 27 from 2 to 7:30 p.m.
Held at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Trick-or-treaters will wind through the various Haunted House rooms and then have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged. Trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
The cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult. For more information, call Parks and Recreation at 954-345-2200.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event