The City of Coral Springs is having their annual haunted house on Friday, October 26 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 27 from 2 to 7:30 p.m.
Held at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Trick-or-treaters will wind through the various Haunted House rooms and then have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged. Trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
The cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult. For more information, call Parks and Recreation at 954-345-2200.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment