The City of Coral Springs is having their annual haunted house on Friday, October 26 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 27 from 2 to 7:30 p.m.
Held at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Trick-or-treaters will wind through the various Haunted House rooms and then have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged. Trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
The cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult. For more information, call Parks and Recreation at 954-345-2200.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.12.02Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Chaplain Awarded 2021 ‘Chaplain of the Year’
- Events2021.12.01Nominate a Coral Springs Business for a 2022 Excellence Awards
- Events2021.12.01Literary Guest Speakers Announced for 2022 Coral Springs Festival of the Arts
- News2021.11.30Broward County Public Schools Data Hacked by Cybercriminals