Holiday Menorah Parade Video by Nechama Gutman
By Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for the annual Coral Springs Menorah Parade on Wednesday, December 21, at 6:15 p.m.
This festive event, organized by Chabad of Coral Springs, is a celebration of Chanukah and the miracle of the oil that lasted eight days.
The parade will start at Chabad of Coral Springs, f
According to Chaya Yares, after leaving the Chabad of Coral Springs located at 3925 N University Drive, it will pass by The Walk and continue to Chabad Jewish Center at 11325 W Atlantic Boulevard. She recommends standing outside the Walk or at Chabad Jewish Center to get a good view.
Following the parade, there will be a hot cocoa bar, donuts, and a fireworks show.
Those who want to participate in the parade must register in advance because cars must display a menorah. Don’t have a menorah? No problem! You can purchase one of the two options available at Coral Springs Chabad Menorah Car Parade.
The Coral Springs Menorah Parade is a fun and unique way to celebrate Chanukah. Don’t miss out on this annual tradition. Make sure to register in advance and join in the celebration.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2023.02.03The Time-Honored Tradition of Girl Scout Cookie Sales is Here
- Crime & Safety2023.02.01Sawgrass Expressway Accident Leaves 2 Injured
- Crime & Safety2023.02.01Coral Springs High School Placed on Precautionary Lockdown Due to a Nearby Gun-Related Threat
- Events2023.01.31Free Concerts Return at ‘The Walk on Wednesday’s’ in Coral Springs