By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce holds its annual Florida legislative update breakfast on Tuesday, Jun 7, with representatives from the city, county, and state.
Hosted by Coconut Creek Mayor Josh Rydell, elected officials include State Senator Tina Polsky, State Representatives Dan Daley and Christine Hunschofsky, and Broward County Mayor Michael Udine.
Register now at Chamber’s website. The cost is $25 for members and $35 for future members. Held from 7:45 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. at The Country Club of Coral Springs. The deadline is Friday, June 10, at noon.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive