By: Jen Russon
Coral Springs Charter School is holding its annual lottery, admitting around 300 new students for the 2021-2022 academic year now, through February 12.
A tuition-free public school and part of Charter Schools USA, the Coral Springs Charter School has a student population of 1,673 students in 6-12th grade.
The registrar’s office said the number of new students accepted each year depends on how many CSCS students return from the previous year, and that the majority of new students admitted during the open enrollment period are in sixth grade.
Several factors increase a child’s chances of being accepted into Coral Springs Charter School: these include having a sibling already enrolled at the school, residency in the city of Coral Springs, a family member employed by Charter Schools USA, or having a family member who serves in the military.
The annual lottery is now open apply online.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.07.26Meet J.P. Taravella’s New Band Director at Dessert Event
- Events2021.07.26New Principal at Forest Glen Middle Invites Students to Attend ‘Wildcat Academy’
- Events2021.07.23‘We Won’t Pay Rent!’ Teen Cast Prepares for Opening Night of Award-Winning Musical
- Events2021.07.17United Way of Broward County Hopes to Train 300 Volunteers for ‘ReadingPals’ Literacy Program