By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs Charter Volleyball responded well to their early exit in the Big-8 with a victory in the Tri-County playoffs’ first round.
The Panthers surprisingly lost to Marjory Stoneman Douglas in the first round of the Big-8 but regrouped as the top seed in the gold 6A gold bracket with a victory over Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts in three sets.
They started by dropping only nine points in the first set and continued to dominate throughout their victory.
CSC will have a very tough matchup on Friday, November 11, when they host North Miami Senior High at 4;30. They come in with a 9-4 record after a four-set win over Westland Hialeah Senior High School Thursday night.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.08.04Ryan Scanlon: A Coral Springs Resident Who Continues to Beat the Odds
- News2021.08.01Coral Springs Native Brett Roberts: A Name to Remember
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft