By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs Charter Volleyball responded well to their early exit in the Big-8 with a victory in the Tri-County playoffs’ first round.
The Panthers surprisingly lost to Marjory Stoneman Douglas in the first round of the Big-8 but regrouped as the top seed in the gold 6A gold bracket with a victory over Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts in three sets.
They started by dropping only nine points in the first set and continued to dominate throughout their victory.
CSC will have a very tough matchup on Friday, November 11, when they host North Miami Senior High at 4;30. They come in with a 9-4 record after a four-set win over Westland Hialeah Senior High School Thursday night.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.24Coral Glades High School Cheerleading Team Earn 3rd In States
- News2021.01.22Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Finish 2nd in States
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals