Are you a serviceman between the ages of 18 and 20? If so, LPGA teen sensation Lexi Thompson wants you to be her date to the Coral Glades High School Prom.
The 17-year-old Thompson recently posted a YouTube video inviting young service men to submit their stories to be her date for her prom at Coral Glades High School on May 18 by either sending them to her Facebook page or her Twitter account with the hashtag #LexiProm.
If you’re a male member of the United States military between ages 18-20 years old (6 feet or taller would be a plus since Lexi will have on heels!), submit your photo with your story in the caption demonstrating how you most embody the core values of the military including respect, honor, and integrity. Lexi’s fans will then help her choose a date in the armed services which align with these values. The results of online voting (25%) combined with Lexi’s judgment (75%) will determine who Lexi will have the honor of taking to prom on May 18, 2012.
“For my date, I am looking for somebody special and that I respect,” Thompson said in her YouTube video. “That’s why I’m choosing a guy from the service.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses