Are you a serviceman between the ages of 18 and 20? If so, LPGA teen sensation Lexi Thompson wants you to be her date to the Coral Glades High School Prom.
The 17-year-old Thompson recently posted a YouTube video inviting young service men to submit their stories to be her date for her prom at Coral Glades High School on May 18 by either sending them to her Facebook page or her Twitter account with the hashtag #LexiProm.
If you’re a male member of the United States military between ages 18-20 years old (6 feet or taller would be a plus since Lexi will have on heels!), submit your photo with your story in the caption demonstrating how you most embody the core values of the military including respect, honor, and integrity. Lexi’s fans will then help her choose a date in the armed services which align with these values. The results of online voting (25%) combined with Lexi’s judgment (75%) will determine who Lexi will have the honor of taking to prom on May 18, 2012.
“For my date, I am looking for somebody special and that I respect,” Thompson said in her YouTube video. “That’s why I’m choosing a guy from the service.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show