By: Matt Rothman
Despite starting the season 0-2, the Coral Springs, High School boys lacrosse team picked up their first win in three years on Wednesday against Palmer Trinity School.
The Colt’s last win came against Coral Glades in March of 2020. CSHS had dropped 23 straight games, including losses against Cooper City, South Plantation, and Pompano Beach High School this year. However, they scored ten goals in those two games and then had 12 in their win over Palmer Trinity.
Their team comprises Zachary Forrest, Victor Rodriguez, Brendan Kenny, Kyree Pittman-Osborne, Logan Black, Khristian Toledo, Joshua Belfort, Michael Neville, Jayden Noel, Peter Phan, Colt Chambers, Brayden Willie, and Christopher Baigoria.
Next, CSHS is set to play Florida Christian High School on Friday, March 10, against J.P. Taravella High School at 6 p.m. JPT had their first win of the season come against the Colts 7-5 on March 2.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.19Coral Springs High School Girls Lacrosse Win 1st Game Since 2021 on Senior Night
- News2023.03.196 Coral Springs Track and Field Athletes Win BCAA Championships
- News2023.03.18Coral Springs Charter Boys and Girls Tennis Defeat Cardinal Gibbons
- News2023.03.17Coral Springs High School Varsity Baseball Wins 4th Game; JV Team Records 3rd Win