By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Monday, Coral Springs City Manager Erdal Donmez welcomed Jennifer Bramley, the new Deputy City Manager, to join the team after Rob Hernandez left to become the new Deputy County Administrator.
Bramley didn’t have to travel far to take the position, she already lives in Coral Springs and was working for the City of Tamarac as Director for Community Development since 2007.
“I look forward to having Jennifer back with us and know that her expertise will help to continue delivering exceptional services to our community with the best possible level of service,” Donmez said.
Bramley has over 20 years of progressive and responsible local government management experience. She started her career as a City Planner in Coral Springs in 1990 and has been employed in many different capacities in both Coral Springs and Tamarac from field inspector to decision maker.
Prior to returning to Coral Springs, and before working for the City of Tamarac as Director of Community Development, she gained her experience in the public sector during her 16 years at the City of Coral Springs’ Community Development, where she was Assistant Planner, Principal Planner and was then promoted to Chief Planner. Bramley has extensive experience in the public sector and has a long history of community involvement. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University.
“I live in Coral Springs. My husband and I raised our son here and I hope I can be of service to our hometown,” Bramley said.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1