By: Chris Brunner
Time to throw out those old documents because the City of Coral Springs will be holding their next Shredathon where your items will be safely destroyed.
Keeping personal paperwork with account numbers, PIN numbers and other sources of identification could lead to identity theft. Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents on Saturday, September 24 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Sportsplex,
The city asks that you don’t bring more than three boxes per vehicle. Each additional box of paperwork will be accepted for a $5 donation toward the Angel Tree Program.
Also refrain from bringing paperwork in plastic bags. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
This service is free and open only to Coral Springs residents. The Shredathon is co-sponsored by the Coral Springs Police Department, Coral Springs Seniors and Law Enforcement Together, and ProShred.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date. For more information, call 954-344-1833.
The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs. MAP
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed