Mark your calendars for the Seventh Annual WorldFest Celebration in Coral Springs . This one-day festival, which is a community event, will cover a spectacular array of multi-cultural entertainment, cuisine and culture that salutes the diverse population in the greater Coral Springs area.
Delicious cultural foods, live music, arts and crafts, educational activities, and games/amusements for children of all ages will be featured. There will also be special activities for the teens. Bring your families and friends for a day of fun and entertainment.
Once again, the members of the Multi-Cultural Committee will conduct a Cooking Demonstration where you can sample delicious and unusual food items, with recipes to help you try it on your own.
Entertainment from individuals or groups is being sought to showcase different ethnic cultures. There are also still opportunities for event sponsors and vendors for food and arts/crafts. Non-profit associations are welcome to take a booth to promote membership or distribute material. For more information or to register, please call 954-344-1063.Worldfest Sunday, April 7, 2013 11 a.m. to 7 p.m Sportsplex, 2575 Sportsplex Drive Admission to this outdoor festival is free, but there will be a parking fee of $3 per vehicle.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs