By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man died Friday night after his motorcycle collided into a vehicle in Lighthouse Point.
Lighthouse Point Police were the first ones on the scene after the crash happened just before 8:30 p.m. April 1, at the intersection of North Federal Highway and Northeast 25 Street. A 2006 Cadillac, driven by Gale Bryant, 67, was headed southbound on North Federal Highway as it approached Northeast 25 Street and turned onto the eastbound lanes. Justin Mason, 28, was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson Sportster northbound on North Federal Highway and as he approached the intersection, he crashed into the passenger side, rear wheel area of the Cadillac.
Mason died of injuries sustained upon impact.
The driver of the Cadillac and her passenger were not injured. Bryant remained on scene to aid BSO traffic homicide detectives with the non-criminal investigation.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store