By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Museum of Art welcomed nearly 300 South Florida art enthusiasts to unveil new exhibits by three artists.
During the event held on December 6, guests interacted with artists Judi Regal, Daniel Garcia, and photographer Luis Castañeda while enjoying cocktails sponsored by Bacardi.
Judi Regal’s contemporary works focus on light, texture and the interplay of color and form. Luis Castañeda’s exhibit, “Danzzaria,” features black-and-white photography from the Ballet Nacional de Cuba, and Daniel Garcia blurs all the lines created by society and invites you to explore his different, perfectly imperfect world of art.
Garcia’s exhibit will be on display at the Coral Springs Museum of Art through December 23, 2017, and Regal’s and Castañeda’s exhibits will be on display through March 3, 2018.
The Coral Springs Museum of Art is open Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Admission is $6 and members are free. Located at 2855 Coral Springs Dr. Suite A, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts