By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Museum of Art welcomed nearly 300 South Florida art enthusiasts to unveil new exhibits by three artists.
During the event held on December 6, guests interacted with artists Judi Regal, Daniel Garcia, and photographer Luis Castañeda while enjoying cocktails sponsored by Bacardi.
Judi Regal’s contemporary works focus on light, texture and the interplay of color and form. Luis Castañeda’s exhibit, “Danzzaria,” features black-and-white photography from the Ballet Nacional de Cuba, and Daniel Garcia blurs all the lines created by society and invites you to explore his different, perfectly imperfect world of art.
Garcia’s exhibit will be on display at the Coral Springs Museum of Art through December 23, 2017, and Regal’s and Castañeda’s exhibits will be on display through March 3, 2018.
The Coral Springs Museum of Art is open Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Admission is $6 and members are free. Located at 2855 Coral Springs Dr. Suite A, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup
- Crime & Safety2019.09.16Coral Springs Weekly Crime Update Through September 9
- News2019.09.16Coral Springs Resident Dies in Workplace Accident
- Crime & Safety2019.09.16Man Sentenced to Prison After Molesting Children at Coral Springs Gymnastics Studio