By: Sharon Aron Baron
A new fast-casual restaurant known for its customizable pizza is opening its first South Florida restaurant in Coral Springs on Friday.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is opening their third Florida location at 6221 W. Sample Road at the Turtle Run Shoppes on the corner of Sample Road and Turtle Creek Drive. To celebrate the Grand Opening, they’re offering $5 pizzas and sandwich melts on Friday from 6-8 p.m. Limit two $5 pizzas or sandwich melts per person.
Open every day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Pie Five is the perfect destination for busy families and active professionals looking for a fast and delicious meal handcrafted from fresh, hand-cut veggies and artisan toppings. With nearly 100 locations nationwide, Pie Five’s fast-casual concept provides guests with a fully customizable experience from start to finish. With more than 40 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and three made-from-scratch crusts, there’s a delicious pairing to match every guest’s preference. Pie Five also accommodates dietary restrictions by offering gluten-free crust and vegan cheese options. Complement each pizza with a freshly tossed salad or warm cinnamon stix for dessert.
“Coral Springs is a beautiful, growing community that deserves an exceptional pizza experience and that’s exactly what we are going to give to them,” said Pie Five franchisee Jeffrey Parker. “Our comfortable, clean and friendly environment combined with speedy service and quality ingredients makes Pie Five the go-to spot for every pizza lover. We’ve assembled an awesome team and we’re all looking forward to becoming an integral part of the local community.”
Parker formerly operated six McDonald’s franchises and the Coral Springs location is his second Pie Five restaurant.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation