The City of Coral Springs, in conjunction with the Coral Springs Museum of Art, has named Bryan Knicely as Director of the Coral Springs Museum of Art (CSMART). Knicely joins the City of Coral Springs having previously worked for Stonewall National Museum and Archives and the Greater Columbus Art Council.
“I am pleased to welcome Bryan to our Management Team. He is motivated and has a passion for the arts and culture community,” City Manager Erdal Donmez said.
Knicely has more than 16 years of executive leadership experience in the world of art and culture. He is experienced in fostering relationships in communities, is knowledgeable in working for nonprofit and governmental sectors, and has many years of experience in grant administration, public art and fundraising.
“Bryan brings experience, energy and business savvy to the Museum and we are excited that he will be a dynamic leader for the Museum.” President and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Simeon Brier said.
“I look forward to working with everyone involved with the Coral Springs Museum of Art. The arts are fundamental to humanity and have the power to transform lives and community, and arts education develops well-rounded children and citizens. Together we can continue to make Coral Springs thrive as a cultural destination,” Knicely said.
Knicely has a Master of Arts from Ohio State University a bachelors in Liberal Arts from Otterbein University and a degree in Performance Measurements for Effective Management of Nonprofit Organizations from Harvard Business School.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee