By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs wants to give you a free lunch. That is, if you help with a city-wide clean-up on September 21, as part of their new program called “Keep Coral Springs Beautiful.”
The program is part of an Adopt-A-Street along with Community Foundation of Broward where adult and student volunteers will work with team captains cleaning up different areas throughout Coral Springs.
The clean-up will be on Saturday, September 21 from 9 to 11 a.m at Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive. Service hours will be provided. Also, there will be raffles for participants.
Oh yes, lunch will be provided to volunteers after the clean-up.
To sign up, fill out the volunteer forms available at www.CoralSprings.org/volunteer. For more information, call 954-260-8697.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts