By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs wants to give you a free lunch. That is, if you help with a city-wide clean-up on September 21, as part of their new program called “Keep Coral Springs Beautiful.”
The program is part of an Adopt-A-Street along with Community Foundation of Broward where adult and student volunteers will work with team captains cleaning up different areas throughout Coral Springs.
The clean-up will be on Saturday, September 21 from 9 to 11 a.m at Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive. Service hours will be provided. Also, there will be raffles for participants.
Oh yes, lunch will be provided to volunteers after the clean-up.
To sign up, fill out the volunteer forms available at www.CoralSprings.org/volunteer. For more information, call 954-260-8697.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee