By Jill Fox
Coral Springs Police are asking for help finding a fugitive after his arrest for the sexual assault of a minor.
Last February, Andres Tomas-Juan Florentin, 36, was arrested, and on June 12, he cut off his ankle monitor and fled. A felony warrant for violation of pretrial services was issued, and police are requesting the public’s assistance in locating him and believe he may be hiding in Palm Beach, Broward or Miami-Dade County.
Florentin is 4 foot 11 inches, 170 pounds and, a citizen of Guatemala.
If anyone has information on Florentin’s whereabouts, police ask that they do not approach him due to his violent nature. Contact nearest law enforcement agency or Detective Miller of the Coral Springs Police Department Special Victims Unit at 954-346-1300.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Events2021.11.02Coral Springs Fitness Coach Holds Next Soldier Rush Obstacle Course Nov. 6
- News2021.10.18Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Hosts Heroes & Heroines Gala
- News2021.10.13Register Today for the Drive-Thru Pumpkin Patch Lane at Broward Health Coral Springs
- News2021.10.09MSD Eagles Baseball Program Launches New ‘Field For Dreams’ Campaign