By Jill Fox
Coral Springs Police are asking for help finding a fugitive after his arrest for the sexual assault of a minor.
Last February, Andres Tomas-Juan Florentin, 36, was arrested, and on June 12, he cut off his ankle monitor and fled. A felony warrant for violation of pretrial services was issued, and police are requesting the public’s assistance in locating him and believe he may be hiding in Palm Beach, Broward or Miami-Dade County.
Florentin is 4 foot 11 inches, 170 pounds and, a citizen of Guatemala.
If anyone has information on Florentin’s whereabouts, police ask that they do not approach him due to his violent nature. Contact nearest law enforcement agency or Detective Miller of the Coral Springs Police Department Special Victims Unit at 954-346-1300.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 6.
- News2020.09.21Coral Springs Travel Club Plans High School Trip to Japan in 2022
- News2020.09.1713 Coral Springs Schools Make the Grade for Community Engagement in Education
- News2020.09.15Donate Your Plasma Now to Help Save a Life
- News2020.09.03Paragon Theaters in Coral Springs Now Open: Health and Safety a Top Priority