By: Jen Russon
The Coral Springs Regional Chamber has it going on this December, including hosting their first annual ugly Christmas sweater party.
Both new and future chamber members are invited to flaunt their very worst Clark W. Griswold look at the Seminole Casino in Coconut Creek. Held in the venue’s Nectar Lounge, the party is a chance to see and be seen with the Coral Springs and Coconut Creek business community.
The sweater-fest is also a joint party with the chamber’s NEXTgen Young Professionals – entrepreneurial-minded people age 21 to 45, living and working in Northwest Broward.
The prize for the tackiest, yet most dazzling sweater, is not yet known. Still, admission to the event does guarantee the opportunity to meet over 60 local business owners and executives, as well as enjoy live music, sushi, pizza, wings, and cocktails.
The ugly sweater party takes place on Thursday, December 12, from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and costs $25 for members and $35 for non-members. The Seminole Casino is located at 5550 NW 40th Street in Coconut Creek. Register and RSVP with the chamber or call 954-752-4242.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- Crime & Safety2019.12.07Coral Springs Approves $1.7 Million Contract for Body Cameras and Tasers for Police
- News2019.12.05First Watch Announces Opening Date for Coral Springs Location
- News2019.12.02Northwest Medical Center Gets Dedicated State-of-the-Art Pediatric ER
- News2019.11.26Open Enrollment for the Coral Springs Charter School Kicks off With Open House