By: Jen Russon
The Coral Springs Regional Chamber has it going on this December, including hosting their first annual ugly Christmas sweater party.
Both new and future chamber members are invited to flaunt their very worst Clark W. Griswold look at the Seminole Casino in Coconut Creek. Held in the venue’s Nectar Lounge, the party is a chance to see and be seen with the Coral Springs and Coconut Creek business community.
The sweater-fest is also a joint party with the chamber’s NEXTgen Young Professionals – entrepreneurial-minded people age 21 to 45, living and working in Northwest Broward.
The prize for the tackiest, yet most dazzling sweater, is not yet known. Still, admission to the event does guarantee the opportunity to meet over 60 local business owners and executives, as well as enjoy live music, sushi, pizza, wings, and cocktails.
The ugly sweater party takes place on Thursday, December 12, from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and costs $25 for members and $35 for non-members. The Seminole Casino is located at 5550 NW 40th Street in Coconut Creek. Register and RSVP with the chamber or call 954-752-4242.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2022.04.27First Presbyterian Church Welcomes 5th Senior Pastor, Dr. David Barry
- News2022.04.26Coral Springs Charter Baseball Player Knocks Another One Out of the Park with ‘Promposal’
- Events2022.04.26Mother’s Day ‘Sip and Stroll’ Comes to Coral Springs May 1
- Events2022.04.21Coral Springs Improvement District Offering Food and Fun at Open House, April 30