By: Sharon Aron Baron
As the federal shutdown stretches into its second month, several Coral Springs organizations have stepped up to help those in need of assistance.
According to Andrea Mayper, Executive Assistant to the city commission, the following religious organizations have food banks where federal workers can contact them:
Royal Palm Christian Church, 9600 Royal Palm Blvd., 954-753-2383; St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church, 1401 Coral Ridge Drive, 954-753-3330; First Church Coral Springs, 8650 W Sample Rd, 954-752-0333; Temple Beth Orr , 2151 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs, 954-753-3232;
Residents can also contact them to donated much-needed food.
Is your business offering free services for government workers affected by the shutdown? Comment below.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only