By: Sharon Aron Baron
As the federal shutdown stretches into its second month, several Coral Springs organizations have stepped up to help those in need of assistance.
According to Andrea Mayper, Executive Assistant to the city commission, the following religious organizations have food banks where federal workers can contact them:
Royal Palm Christian Church, 9600 Royal Palm Blvd., 954-753-2383; St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church, 1401 Coral Ridge Drive, 954-753-3330; First Church Coral Springs, 8650 W Sample Rd, 954-752-0333; Temple Beth Orr , 2151 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs, 954-753-3232;
Residents can also contact them to donated much-needed food.
Is your business offering free services for government workers affected by the shutdown? Comment below.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration