The City of Coral Springs is inviting residents to its annual State of the City on Wednesday, January 30, at 7 p.m. at the Center for the Art as part of the City’s 50th Anniversary.
The event typically highlights the City’s accomplishments over the past year and is a way of thanking volunteers and committee members for their contributions. This year, the City is inviting residents to join volunteers and committee members to this fun-filled evening.
The event is free and tickets are available first-come, first-served at City Hall and City Hall in the Mall beginning January 2, 2013. There is a limit of two tickets per household and one must present a photo ID when picking up tickets. Audience members must be 15 years or older. City Hall is located at 9551 W. Sample Road and City Hall in the Mall is located within Coral Square Mall.
This Signature Event for the City’s 50th Anniversary is part of a 13-month celebration which will have a large impact on the community and be remembered for years to come. Sponsorships are available starting at $2,500 for the entire year and offer businesses many unprecedented promotional opportunities.
This 50th Anniversary Signature Event is presented by Golden Anniversary Sponsor Al Hendrickson Toyota along with Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Springs, Advanced Cable Communications, Forum Publishing Group, Broward Health Coral Springs and Scott J. Brook, P.A. Good Vibrations will perform an ultimate tribute to The Beach Boys. The audience will reminisce old times and sing along to favorite tunes from the 1960s, the era when our City was first founded.
For information on the 50th Anniversary of Coral Springs and all the upcoming events, please visit www.CoralSprings50.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment