On June 2nd Coral Springs United will be promoting and supporting the Kick It Out campaign at the home of the Ft Lauderdale Strikers Lockhart Stadium. www.kickitout.org
The United U14S Boys teams will be playing a full match on the main pitch to promote awareness and challenge for the One Game One Community Trophy.
Coral Springs United are proud to be the first soccer club to be carrying the message in the United States, to educate youth players on the importance of social behavior both on and off the field.
Both teams will be wearing the Kick It Out shirts during the warm up. And even the younger siblings will be carrying the One Game One Community flag onto the field prior to kick off.
Soccer is a game which brings people together, and has even stopped wars in many countries. Even recently, the collapse of Fabrise Muamba during a live globally televised game, and the recent news, that Stiliyan Petrov being diagnosed with leukemia sent a cloud over world soccer.
However, unity from fans and rival clubs with messages of support shows the power of the beautiful game.
We would very much like to have your support either before the event, or at the event. Let’s get unity in the community, and help in educating our youth to become responsible and productive members of our society.
The One Game One Community game featuring the Coral Springs United teams will kick off at 5:00 pm followed by the Ft Lauderdale Strikers game against the Tampa Bay Rowdies at 7:30 pm. We hope to have a great attendance and support from the crowd on that day
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26