By Selene Raj
One woman in Coral Springs is almost one million dollars richer after winning the grand prize on a scratch-off lottery ticket.
Florida Lottery announces all winners, and on July 28, announced that Coral Springs resident Jessica Flagiello, 38, claimed the top prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, things are running a little differently at the lottery offices—their headquarters and district offices remain closed to the public until further notice.
So, Flagiello, a motivational speaker, used a drop-box to claim her winnings, located at a Miami District Office.
The winning ticket was purchased from Publix located at 2201 North University Drive – near Royal Palm Blvd, and that location will receive a bonus commission of $2,000 for selling that winning ticket.
Flagiello chose a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2021.12.15Single Mother Fired While Battling Cancer: Employer Denies Claims of Wrongdoing
- News2021.12.07Coral Springs Resident Selflessly Organizes Fundraiser for Neighbor in Need
- Events2021.12.05Social Club for 55-Plus Caribbean-Americans
- News2021.04.12Coral Springs Server Gets $425 Tip From Local Organization