By Selene Raj
One woman in Coral Springs is almost one million dollars richer after winning the grand prize on a scratch-off lottery ticket.
Florida Lottery announces all winners, and on July 28, announced that Coral Springs resident Jessica Flagiello, 38, claimed the top prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, things are running a little differently at the lottery offices—their headquarters and district offices remain closed to the public until further notice.
So, Flagiello, a motivational speaker, used a drop-box to claim her winnings, located at a Miami District Office.
The winning ticket was purchased from Publix located at 2201 North University Drive – near Royal Palm Blvd, and that location will receive a bonus commission of $2,000 for selling that winning ticket.
Flagiello chose a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.11.04Assistance for CARES Business Grants Begins
- News2020.10.30After Resistance in Coral Springs, Rock the Vote Moves to New Location
- News2020.10.27Broward Rock the Vote Event in Coral Springs includes Free Food and Live Music
- News2020.10.27Democrat and Republican Early Voters Speak Out in Coral Springs