By Jill Fox
Get your chopsticks ready. Phat Boy Sushi & Kitchen is opening their fourth South Florida location in Coral Springs on Thursday, August 20.
After a small delay amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the hot (as wasabi) new restaurant moves into The Walk boasting fresh takes on sushi and other Japanese classics served in a laid-back and chill setting.
“We’ve had a lot of requests from people that in the Coral Springs area, and we think it’s a good fit for the neighborhood,” said Phat Boy Manager, John Maser.
Although the restaurant is accustomed to a grand opening complete with live music, tents, and a big crowd, this time will be a little different.
Maser said, on opening day, the restaurant plans to put gift cards ranging from $20 to $50 in value inside the first 50 customers’ orders.
The dining room will be open at 50 percent capacity, and with take-out orders being a large part of their business, Maser isn’t too concerned about COVID-19 restrictions.
“This location has a lot more of an open concept and a ton of outdoor seating,” he said.
The new Coral Springs location has the same great menu as the others, as well as a new kids’ menu and a full bar. The restaurant had planned to be open until midnight, but with the Broward County curfew in place, they will offer take-out until 11 p.m. and the dining room will close at 10 p.m.
Phat Boy Sushi & Kitchen is located at 2702 North University Drive, near Kilwin’s Chocolates & Ice Cream and BurgerFi, in The Walk.
For more information, visit phatboysushi.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.11.24MSD Eagle Regiment Sells Poinsettias To Raise Money for London Trip
- News2020.11.24Coral Springs Siblings Create Cookbook To Inspire Kids To Eat Healthy
- News2020.11.23Principal Surprises Teacher with ‘Debate Coach of the Year’ Award
- News2020.11.22NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa Brings IV Vitamin Therapy to Coral Springs