Water districts like the Coral Springs Improvement District encourage residents to vote no to maintain the status quo.
By: Stanley Spiegelman
As Election Day approaches, voters are faced with making their choice for commission, congress, senate, and governor. However, one measure on the ballot would effect proposed changes to water districts in Coral Springs and Parkland.
“The proposed measure will increase transparency and accountability with a simple majority vote of all residents of the district,” said Daley.
- Stanley Spiegelman is a recent graduate from the University of Miami, where he received his bachelor of science in journalism and public relations. He plans to attend graduate school in Spring 2023 to obtain a master’s degree in management.
- News2022.12.01The Sports Card Vault Now Open in Coral Springs
- Events2022.10.30Coral Springs Garden Club Seeks New Members Ages 12-18 for Youth Group
- Events2022.10.28Carts 4 A Cause Raises Funds in Memory of Nicholas Dworet at Annual Car Show in Coral Springs
- Events2022.10.14Northwest Regional Library Honors Veterans with Collection on Display