By: Stanley Spiegelman
The Friends of the Northwest Regional Library are honoring veterans by showcasing memorabilia from U.S. Military.
Deborah Pinto, president of the group, is excited to unveil the exhibit for the first time from Saturday, October 15, to Thursday, November 20, in the lobby.
“Our goal of the exhibition is to commemorate U.S. veterans with various pieces of memorabilia from different branches of the U.S. Military,” said Pinto.
The William Vasquez collection, The Veterans Coalition of Coral Springs, the U.S. Army, and the U.S. Navy donated the display of veterans’ memorabilia.
The Friends of Broward County Library, Inc. is an “umbrella” organization of local chapters instrumental in the growth of the library system since 1975. According to its website, bringing the leaders of local Friends groups countywide and on the state and federal level helps to sustain funding for the library system.
Northwest Regional Library is located at 3151 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL
- Stanley Spiegelman is a recent graduate from the University of Miami, where he received his bachelor of science in journalism and public relations. He plans to attend graduate school in Spring 2023 to obtain a master’s degree in management.
- News2022.12.01The Sports Card Vault Now Open in Coral Springs
- Events2022.10.30Coral Springs Garden Club Seeks New Members Ages 12-18 for Youth Group
- Events2022.10.28Carts 4 A Cause Raises Funds in Memory of Nicholas Dworet at Annual Car Show in Coral Springs
- Events2022.10.14Northwest Regional Library Honors Veterans with Collection on Display