By: Jen Russon
In an address to his constituents from the safety of his home, State Rep. Dan Daley said the challenges of sheltering in place and away from COVID-19 were going to continue through May, and that he and his staff were up to the challenge, available to help.
“I know there have been a number of issues for some of you applying for re-employment assistance, state bridge loans, and other programs through the state of Florida,” he said. To get him involved, or escalate the issue, email myfloridahouse.gov.
Daley said the way to get past an issue and apply for assistance on the site was to click on ‘representative,’ select “find my state representative,” and follow the prompts to compose a message to your state rep detailing why you need help.
“If you live in my district, District 97, it’s easier than that. You can just email me at email@example.com,” said Daley.
Daley, the youngest commissioner ever elected to serve the City of Coral Springs, left his seat last summer when he elected and sworn in as a State Rep. He represents Coral Springs, Tamarac, Sunrise, and Plantation as part of his district.
Residents can reach him at his office at 954-845-6005 or cell at 954-778-3304.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2021.05.07‘We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet’ Warns Vaccinated Coral Springs Man Who Contracted COVID from Wife
- Events2021.05.06Lights, Camera, Action! Register For a Summer Spot in Next Stop Broadway
- News2021.05.03Beloved Veterinarian Dies, Leaving Future of Animal Clinic Unknown
- News2021.05.03Dr. Nirit Swerdloff Talks About What a Day in the Pediatric ER of Broward Health Coral Springs is Like