By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you love to be spooked, then you’re in luck because the City has just announced the dates of their annual Halloween Haunted House this year.
Children will love winding through the various labyrinths and afterwards, have a chance to play on bounce houses and slides. Costumes are encouraged and trick-or-treaters will get their share of candy as they leave.
The haunted house is for two days only: Friday, October 23 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, October 24 from 2 to 7 p.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The cost is $5 per child, $2 per adult.
The gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation