By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs High School has been chosen by The High School Nation Tour as one of its schools on its nationwide tour and will be stopping by this Thursday along with singer Drake Bell, Cady Groves, Heather Russell and Spencer Battiest.
According to Principal Leon-Leigh, High School Nation will be taking over the football stadium to present a two hour concert and festival for their entire student body that will celebrate the arts.
“We are excited to have the support of our arts programs by High School Nation,” said Leon-Leigh. “We know that when students are excited, motivated and involved in the arts, they tend to be successful in academics as well. We look forward to our High School Nation assembly this Thursday.”
HSN Founders Jimmy and Kevin Cantillion have used The High School Nation Foundation to support public schools across the country through generous donations of products and materials to keep fine arts programs thriving. Along with a strong showcase for music appreciation, the festival will highlight journalism/media, film, fine arts, fashion, photography, dance and more. Students will visit interactive zones from the Sony Media Zone, Guitar Center Music Zone, Tulip Art Zone, and Tilly’s Style Zone.
Coral Springs High School will also receive a donation package from High School Nation, totaling over $10,000.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.01City Celebrates 5 Amazing Residents During Women’s History Month
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety