Could you be one of the next great faces for an upcoming marketing campaign? If so, the Festival Flea Market is looking for you.
The Festival Flea Market Mall advertises in many media channels including traditional media like print, television and radio, as well as new emerging media like social media, websites and email campaigns, and they are looking for interested models both male and female 18 and older to join them during a photo shoot. This is an opportunity for models to showcase their talents and potentially be used for future media campaigns.
All interested models from Coral Springs, Parkland and surrounding areas are invited to join them on Saturday, January 31st, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. A professional photographer will be shooting each model’s session. Each potential model will receive a professional quality 8×10 photograph or digital image for participating in the Festival Flea Market Mall’s Model Search. Models should be ready to be photographed when they arrive at the shooting location.
The Model Shoot will take place adjacent to the Festival’s International Food Court, located in the center of the Mall.
Models must be 18 years of age or older. This casting is for non-union advertising and other usage.
Festival Flea Market is located at 2900 West Sample Road Pompano Beach.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation