A toddler who fell out of a second story window while playing on a bed in a Coral Springs condo is currently getting treatment at Broward Health Medical Center.
The child lives with his mother Taimy Capo at the Visconti Condominiums at 9469 W. Atlantic Boulevard, and according to police, may have been leaning on a screen of an open window when it gave way, and may have hit an air conditioning unit on the way down.
According to Coral Springs Police Lt. Joe McHugh, the child is currently getting x-rays and has minor lacerations.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- Events2019.08.20Earn Service Hours: Volunteers Needed to Help Beautify Coral Springs
- News2019.07.21U.S. Department of Commerce Awards Coral Springs $2.8 Million Grant
- Events2019.07.17Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 20 Amazing Shows and Concerts
- Events2019.07.16Next Stop Broadway’s Teen Theatre Project Presents ‘Chicago’