By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs wants to give you a free lunch. That is, if you help with a city-wide clean-up program called “Keep Coral Springs Beautiful.”
The program is part of an Adopt-A-Street along with Community Foundation of Broward where adult and student volunteers will work with team captains cleaning up different areas throughout Coral Springs.
The clean-up will be on Saturday, January 31, from 9 to 11 a.m. Service hours will be provided and there will be raffles for participants.
Oh yes, lunch will be provided to volunteers after the clean-up…a free lunch!
Volunteers who participate in three out of four annual clean-ups will be entered in an end of the year drawing. To sign up, fill out the volunteer forms available at www.CoralSprings.org/volunteer.
For more information, call 954-260-8697.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn