By: Sharon Aron Baron
Must be good to be the
king. I mean the former Mayor of Coral Springs.
At the annual Pinktober Spaghetti Dinner on Saturday night, former Mayor Roy Gold couldn’t park way out in the sticks and walk like the rest of us commoners. No, Gold made his very own spot right in front of the police station because after all, he was a former mayor, and dammit, why should he risk getting his Jaguar XJ door pinged, even worse, have to walk?
I’m not complaining that the former Mayor has one expensive ride, but we’re talking the “Environmental Mayor” here. This is the guy that sits on the Neighborhood and Environmental Committee, Adopt A Mile, Adopt A Street, Broward Beautiful, Broward Waterway Cleanup and he’s driving this gas-guzzler that gets 15 MPG in the city.
Hey Roy, I’d figure an environmentalist like you would be driving something a little more, well…better for the environment.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts