By: Sharon Aron Baron
This Saturday, Coral Springs residents are invited to the biggest 50th Anniversary celebration of the year when Bruce in the USA: The World’s #1 Tribute to Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will be in concert. Check them out on YouTube above and you’ll think they sound just like the real thing.
The Bruce In The USA show was born on the Las Vegas Strip in the winter of 2004, with its debut at the Aladdin Hotel and Casino’s majestic “V Theatre.” The show assaulted the senses in a fun-filled and exciting party atmosphere on the Vegas Strip, while suspending disbelief for even the toughest skeptics. They’ve been met with critical acclaim, from the Stone Pony, Asbury Park, to large theatersand Performance Art Centers across the country, where sell out crowds are on their feet from the first song to the last.
Tickets are free and are available at City Hall, City Hall in the Mall, and the Coral Springs Gymnasium. There is a limit of four tickets per household, but children under five do not need a ticket. Residents are encouraged to drop off canned goods when picking up their tickets at a City location or at the night of the event. Donations will benefit local Thanksgiving food drives.
The concert will be held at the Sportsplex Athletic Complex, Saturday, November 2nd, next to Coral Glades High School. Opening up for the band will be blues guitarist, singer, songwriter Albert Castiglia. Gates will open at 5 p.m. and parking will be available in a number of locations along Sportsplex Drive, along with a Trolley service to transport to the concert. There is a $3 fee for parking.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home