By: Sharon Aron Baron
The production team for “From Broadway with Love: A Benefit Concert for Parkland” is searching for volunteers to make the show a reality.
This massive undertaking will be welcoming stars from all walks of Broadway to the BB&T arena on April 16, to raise funds for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Victims Fund and Shine MSD for Arts Advocacy. The concert will feature musical performances and special appearances from a variety of Broadway and TV’s biggest names including Emmy, Tony and Golden Globe nominated artists accompanied by the South Florida Symphony.
“Every performer and production team member is volunteering their time and talent to make the event a success,” said Joe DeLustro Volunteer Coordinator and Production Manager. They are searching for 60-100 volunteers for ushering, airport greeting, catering and many other functions beginning as early as Saturday April 14. Volunteers should be high school age or older. Coral Springs students welcome to apply. Broward County Public Schools certification of service hours will be provided for those who need it.
The team is also in search of food donations to help feed the army of over 400 who are making the show possible.
DeLustro said, “We’re really excited to be bringing the best and brightest of Broadway to Parkland, however, the event can only be successful with the full support of the community.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.05Mullins Hall COVID-19 Test Site to Close in Coral Springs
- Events2021.05.04Tickets Go on Sale for Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
- News2021.05.04Volunteers Show Their Appreciation for Teachers at 22 Coral Springs Schools
- Events2021.05.03Coral Springs Honors Heroes in Special Memorial Day Service