By: Sharon Aron Baron
For its 10th anniversary, Facebook came out with a new feature called “A Look Back.” It’s a slideshow of photos from your life on Facebook set to beautiful music, which highlights all those great times you not only wasted on Facebook but shared with others as well.
After years of looking at other people’s photos, do I really want to see a slideshow of their “Lookbacks?” Yet that didn’t stop hundreds of my online friends from offering up theirs for review, this is why I found these creative “Lookbacks” to be much more entertaining:
This Funny Video Shows What Your Real Facebook ‘Look Back’ Would Look Like
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 27, 2024Coral Springs Man Charged in $97 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme