By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 10th Annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts on March 15 and 16 which highlights some of America’s finest artisans and contemporary crafters. There will also be exciting performing arts events including fine dance, theatrical, and literary presentations.
The festival attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area. Held at The Walk of Coral Springs in March, the Coral Springs Festival of the Arts features a professional juried art and craft show with over 175 fine artisans and crafters.
A free trolley will make parking a breeze for those who park at The Coral Springs Center for the Arts at 29th Street and Coral Springs Drive. The Festival of Arts is looking for students seeking volunteer hours to help with various tasks.
For more information contact the Festival at 954-340-5992.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1