By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 10th Annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts on March 15 and 16 which highlights some of America’s finest artisans and contemporary crafters. There will also be exciting performing arts events including fine dance, theatrical, and literary presentations.
The festival attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area. Held at The Walk of Coral Springs in March, the Coral Springs Festival of the Arts features a professional juried art and craft show with over 175 fine artisans and crafters.
A free trolley will make parking a breeze for those who park at The Coral Springs Center for the Arts at 29th Street and Coral Springs Drive. The Festival of Arts is looking for students seeking volunteer hours to help with various tasks.
For more information contact the Festival at 954-340-5992.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video