By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 10th Annual Coral Springs Festival of the Arts on March 15 and 16 which highlights some of America’s finest artisans and contemporary crafters. There will also be exciting performing arts events including fine dance, theatrical, and literary presentations.
The festival attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area. Held at The Walk of Coral Springs in March, the Coral Springs Festival of the Arts features a professional juried art and craft show with over 175 fine artisans and crafters.
A free trolley will make parking a breeze for those who park at The Coral Springs Center for the Arts at 29th Street and Coral Springs Drive. The Festival of Arts is looking for students seeking volunteer hours to help with various tasks.
For more information contact the Festival at 954-340-5992.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade